NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO PERSONS WHO ARE, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, A PERMANENT RESIDENT OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The North Beach AC’s Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on October 5, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on October 8, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on October 8, 2021.
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter and win prizes in the Sweepstakes, you must, at the time of entry, a) be a permanent resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia; b) be 21 years of age or older; and c) be physically located in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. The Sweepstakes is void outside of the above geographic areas and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents of North Beach AC’s(USA), Inc. (“Sponsor”), Elysium Marketing Group, LLC. (“Sweepstakes Administrator”), and the parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and franchisees of each, and their advertising and sweepstakes agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and members of their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of their households (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. Eligibility will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES:
To enter: Visit www.facebook.com (the “North Beach AC’s Page”), tag two friends in the comments of the sweepstake announcement and follow North Beach Atlantic City’s Facebook and Instagram profiles. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on October 8, 2021. Any use of automated, robotic, macro, programmed or similar quick-entry programs, attempts to exceed the maximum number of entries permitted, or use of more than one email account per entrant, is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES:
- A Sweepstakes entry that is incomplete or does not comply with these Official Rules may be disqualified. Neither Sponsor nor Sweepstakes Administrator will verify or acknowledge receipt of entries, nor correspond regarding receipt of entries. Entries can only be accepted in accordance with the procedures set forth in these Official Rules. Neither Sponsor nor Sweepstakes Administrator will accept entries submitted in any other manner. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- An “entrant” is defined as the person assigned to the Facebook and Instagram profiles used to submit the Sweepstakes entry at the North Beach AC’s accounts. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant using a Facebook account, the entrant will be deemed to be the person associated with such account, as determined by the applicable account provider. When you participate in the Sweepstakes via a mobile device and/or download or transmit data via your mobile device, data and messaging rates may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes.
- SELECTION OF THE PRIZE WINNERS: On or about October 11, 2021, the Sweepstakes Administrator will randomly select: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner (once confirmed, the “Grand Prize Winner”). The odds of being declared a Prize Winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The decisions of the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator are final and binding in all respects relating to the selection of the Prize Winners and all other aspects of this Sweepstakes. There is a limit of one Prize award per eligible entrant and per social media account.
- NOTIFICATION OF THE PRIZE WINNERS: The potential winners will be notified on or about October 11, 2021, subject to eligibility verification and compliance with the Official Rules. Each potential winner will be notified via a direct message at Sweepstakes Administrator’s sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes Administrator attempts to contact a potential Prize Winner via direct message and cannot engage in a live conversation with the potential Prize Winner within twenty-four (24) hours from the first notification attempt, then such person may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected via a random drawing. All notification requirements, as well as other requirements within these Official Rules, will be enforced.
- SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES:
One (1) Grand Prize: The Grand Prize consists of a one-night hotel room at Resorts Casino Hotel (valid Sunday – Thursday through March 31, 2022). 2 Bathhouse passes at Exhale Spa + Bathhouse in Ocean Casino Resort (value $240). Dinner at Ocean Casino Resort Fine Dining ($250 credit towards food & beverage). 2 tickets to The Rat Pack: Back in Town at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City (value $48). Lunch at Tennessee Avenue Beer Hall for 2. 2 riders on The Wheel at Steel Pier (value $20). A Shoreline Helicopter Ride for 2 at the Steel Pier (value $140). Drinks for 2 at Bar32 Chocolate. A tour of the Absecon Lighthouse for 2 The actual value of the Grand Prize may vary depending upon the location of the Grand Prize Winner’s residence, fares and costs at the time of travel booking and the value of services rendered, and products provided at the time of the travel. To be awarded the Grand Prize, the potential Winner must accept all elements of the Grand Prize. A potential Winner’s failure to accept all elements of the Grand Prize within the time designated by Sponsor will result in the disqualification of the potential Winner. In such instance an alternate potential Prize Winner will be selected via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant and each Prize Winner agrees that Sponsor and its designees shall have the right to use, copy, distribute, publicize, reproduce, publish, and publicly display the entrant’s or Prize Winner’s (as applicable) name, address (city and state), biographical information, statements, voice, photograph and other likeness, in whole or in part, in any and all media either now or hereafter known, in perpetuity throughout the universe for all purposes (including but not limited to promotional and marketing purposes, and for advertising, publicizing and promoting the products and services offered by Sponsor), in connection to this Sweepstakes without notification and without attribution or compensation of any kind to entrant or any third party. Accordingly, Sponsor shall also have the right to use such materials in connection with commercials, advertisements and promotions related to Sponsor, including viral campaigns, video and audio compilations, the sales of products and services offered by Sponsor, the Sweepstakes and any other sweepstakes, contests or promotions sponsored by or associated with Sponsor, in any and all media, now or hereafter known, including but not limited to, all forms of television distribution, theatrical advertisements, radio, the Internet (including social media), newspapers, magazines, and billboards, and may alter, amend, edit, modify, or crop such materials in its sole discretion. Sponsor shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use any such materials, or to otherwise exploit any such materials or, if commenced, to continue the distribution or exploitation thereof, and Sponsor may at any time abandon the use of any such materials for any reason, with or without legal justification or excuse, and entrant shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason thereof.
- DISQUALIFICATION: If an entrant or potential Prize Winner is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with the Official Rules, then such entrant will be disqualified. If a prize, prize documentation or prize notification is returned as undeliverable or unclaimed, this will result in disqualification. In the event an entrant is deemed ineligible or disqualified for any reason under the provisions of the Official Rules, then an alternate potential Prize Winner will be selected via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- SWEEPSTAKES CONDITIONS: By participating, each entrant agrees: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and any other documents required by Sponsor (including, without limitation, the Affidavit/Release) and by the decisions of the Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Administrator, and to waive any right to claim ambiguity in this Sweepstakes, the Official Rules or any other documents required by Sponsor (including, without limitation, the Affidavit/Release); (b) to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities (including but not limited to the Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Administrator), and their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, demands, causes of action, penalties and expenses arising out of or related to any statement, action or failure to act by entrant during or in connection with entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or any breach or alleged breach of these Official Rules or of any other documents required by Sponsor (including, without limitation, the Affidavit/Release), or any Prize Winner’s failure to pay applicable taxes on a prize; and, (c) not to sue and to hereby irrevocably and unconditionally release, waive and forever discharge the Released Parties, from any and all liabilities, claims and demands of any kind or nature whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which entrant (or entrant’s successors-in-interest, heirs and/or agents) ever had, now have, or in the future may have against the Released Parties, including, but not limited to claims arising out of or related to (i) personal injury (including death) and/or damage, theft, loss or any other harm resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes related activity; (ii) the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prizes; (iii) the use of any of the rights granted herein (including, without limitation, the use and exploitation of the entrant’s name, address [city and state], biographical information, statements, voice, photograph and/or other likeness); and (iv) any libel, defamation, invasion of privacy or right of publicity, infringement of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights, or violation of any other right related to the entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor shall not be liable for failure to perform any of its obligations hereunder resulting directly or indirectly from or contributed to by any acts of God, acts of an entrant, acts of civil or military authority, war, riot, terrorism or terrorist threats, fire, earthquakes, accidents, floods, epidemics, delays in transportation, lack of electricity, or other circumstances beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control, whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for illegible, garbled, corrupted, damaged, lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable or incomplete Sweepstakes Entries, whether due to system errors, human errors or failures, or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications, or other types of malfunctions or interferences, and/or for entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system or human errors and failures, or faulty transmissions, or as a result of any other error or problem of any kind relating to or in connection with this Sweepstakes, whether technical, mechanical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the collection, processing and tallying of entries, the retention of entries, the announcement of a prize, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. The Sweepstakes Entities are also not responsible for any malfunction of social media platforms.
- TERMINATION / SUSPENSION / MODIFICATION OF SWEEPSTAKES: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, fulfillment or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and to randomly select the winners from those eligible entries received up to the time of the termination/suspension. Sponsor may also disqualify or prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize in this or any other promotion conducted by Sponsor if, at its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant has violated the Official Rules or has threatened or is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick-entry programs), or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY HARM OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is subject solely to the applicable federal, state and local laws of the United States; provided, however, that except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Federal or state courts located in the State of New Jersey; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
- RULES/WINNER’S INFORMATION: The Official Rules of the Sweepstakes are available for viewing at www.atlantccitynorthbeach.com from October 6, 2021 – October 8, 2021. To receive a list of the winners or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by October 8, 2021 to: North Beach Atlantic City. Please specify “Rules” or “Winners List.” Vermont residents may omit return postage.
- SPONSOR: North Beach Atlantic City.
- SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: Elysium Marketing Group, 375 Morris Road, Lansdale, PA 19446.
Any third-party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third-party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Sweepstakes.